NEW PROGRAM!! Property/Casualty/Risk Management
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Posted by: Anita Girelli
The Coalition is pleased to announce a new addition to our contract portfolio.
The Coalition Property & Casualty Insurance & Risk Management Program managed by IMA
100% Success rate in driving down Net Cost of risk for Private Colleges
Ranked as the 5th largest privately held insurance brokerage firm in the United States, IMA’s Higher Education practice has designed and implemented association sponsored collaborative insurance programs with a 100% Success Rate in Driving Down colleges’ net cost.
This program leverages the buying power of private colleges nationwide to reduce premiums, enhance coverages and improve risk management efficiencies while maintaining the flexibility to tailor the program for the individual institution.
• Proven track record - already launched and successful in 2 Coalition member states
• Negotiated best in class terms and conditions – Reduced premiums, improved coverage and deductibles
• Available to individual institutions immediately – No minimum number needed per state
• Customized policy limits & deductibles for each college – Flexible structure
• Efficient Assessment & Benchmarking Process – quantify opportunity with minimal time
• Enhanced and Strategic Risk Management services and support – maximize resources
Webinars are being offered in November that will provide an overview of The Coalition Private College Property & Casualty Insurance & Risk Management Program including:
• Highlights of the program structure and how colleges have reduced costs and enhanced their risk management program
• Review of special coverages available thru the program including Cyber & Active Shooter / Aggressor Insurance and risk mitigation
• How CFO’s and Risk Managers can benefit from the proprietary, streamlined assessment & benchmarking process
• Best practices in the effective rollout & onboarding of new institutions
Members are welcome to attend on either:
Wednesday, November 13, at 2:00 pm Eastern
Thursday, November 14, at 2:00 pm Eastern
The webinars will be hosted by: BLAKE WELLS, IMA Vice President
Details about the program: https://imacorp.com/higher-education-program/
In addition to the webinars introducing the Property/Casualty/Risk Management program, IMA is hosting a webinar about
CYBER INSURANCE & ACTIVE SHOOTER / WORKPLACE VIOLENCE INSURANCE
These are two new programs available to ALL members regardless of participation in the Property/Casualty/Risk Management program. This webinar will share information about the programs and how colleges and universities can access these stand-alone insurance products and benefit from the economies of scale of your state association membership.
Wednesday, November 20, at 2:00 pm Eastern
For questions about the Coalition Property/Casualty/Risk Management program managed by IMA, please contact: